Ubisoft has finally revealed the details of the first more serious update to come for Assassin’s Creed Valhalla. Patch 1.1.0 will be released tomorrow, December 15th and will be available for download at the same time for all platforms.
AC Valhalla 1.1.1 update schedule and download sizes
The size of your download will vary depending on the chosen gaming platform. Here is the list:
- Xbox Series X | S: about 6.3 GB
- Xbox One: ~ 5.7 GB
- PlayStation®5: approximately 2.46 GB
- PlayStation®4: ~ 2.4 GB
- PC: ~ 5.6 GB
Deployment schedule for all platforms: 13:00 CET | 7:00 am ET | 4 a.m. PT | 11 p.m. AEDT. These times are estimates and are subject to change.
This update will be available for Xbox Series X | S, Xbox One, PlayStation5 and PlayStation4 consoles, Ubisoft Connect, Epic Games Store, Stadia and Amazon Luna.
Get your Bayek Outfit and Sailor Settlement Pack for free
Ubisoft is celebrate end of 2020 by offering you daily gifts from December 14 to 18. Today you can get the Assassin’s Creed Valhalla Rewards Pack, which includes:
- Bayek Legacy outfit
- Sailors Settlement Pack
Register now on https://ubi.li/happyholidays to claim your free content of the day, and do it quickly. You only have 24 hours before it goes away. Don’t forget to come back tomorrow for another Happy Holidays gift from Ubisoft!
AC Valhalla Update 1.1.0 Release Notes
The full and official patch notes are from the Ubisoft site and include the following changes:
Added in-game support for the Settlement expansion and the Yule Festival
- The Yule Festival is a limited time event with several festivities to enjoy and rewards to obtain. To bring these and upcoming festivals to life, you’ll see revelers arriving just east of the current settlement.
- We’ll provide more details on the Settlement expansion and the Yule Festival in our next Christmas season preview article. Stay tuned. 😊
- Legendary animal trophies will now appear correctly in the longhouse.
- Changed the behavior of the power level of NPCs.
- NPC potency will now be a maximum difference of 51 below the player.
- NPCs that have a power of 51 under the player will be highlighted in green.
- World bosses will match the player’s power level when the power exceeds the base level of world bosses. (also applies to: alpha animals, zealots)
- This change applies to all difficulties.
- Added collectable chests to the Grand Magaester hideout.
- Note: This hideout is only available from a very specific point in the game. Spoilers. 🙂
- Resolved an issue where Crit. The Spark rune did not work when inserted into arcs.
- Fixed an issue where the wrong weapon stats were displayed for specific items.
- royal guard
- Viper arch
- The brand of Sol
Performance and stability
- Improved stability and performance.
- (PC) Fixed some crashes when performing specific actions for the first time.
- (PC) Addresses an issue that could cause freezes during the start screen.
Graphics, audio, animation
- Fixed various graphics issues.
- Fixed various character animation issues or NPCs.
- Fixed various clipping issues.
- Fixed an issue where the fish could lie on their side during the fishing animation.
- Fixed an issue where some NPCs were cutting air instead of wheat. practice does not always make perfect.
- Addressed an issue where NPCs who are murdered while unconscious would sometimes stand up during the animation.
- Tattooed Mimir’s head. ¯_ (ツ) _ / ¯
- Fixed an issue with jagged sea foam.
Quests, World Events, Side Events
- Addressed an issue in A Sword-Shower in Anecastre where Aelfgar did not move to the assault location.
- Addressed an issue where players could not complete the Honor Hubris.
- Note: This fix will spawn Ljufvina again, reset her position, and restart the quest.
- Fixed an issue that caused Tarben to follow Eivor everywhere when the Baker Complaint wasn’t over. Your watch is finished, Tarben.
- Fixed an issue where Fast Travel would not be available under certain conditions when returning to England after completing the Hordafylke Arc.
- Fixed an issue where the Allies would not help Eivor open the doors to the Isle of Ely Monastery. Teamwork is at the origin of a dream job!
- Fixed an issue with the Settlement Anomaly light beams that prevented players from completing the Anomaly.
- Addressed an issue in Well-Traveled where the lens was not updating under certain circumstances.
- Fixed an issue where Fenrir could get stuck underground.
- Fixed an issue where Eivor would sometimes levitate during Assault Outros. More Wingardium Leviosa for this one.
- Addressed an issue in Defensive Measures where Jotuns could pass through the Shield after the Bring Invaders Into Shield objective is completed. You can’t pass!
- Fixed an issue in Brewing Rebellion where the cutscene would not trigger when the door was opened by an NPC by accident.
- Fixed an issue in The False Ealdormancy that prevented players from completing it under certain conditions. This Hunwald is not faithful …
- Addressed an issue in Kingdom’s End where Guthrum would not leave the Hamptun Blockade Zone after releasing the prisoners or could randomly become inactive.
- Addressed an issue in A Sword-Shower in Anecastre that prevented players from completing the quest.
- Addressed an issue in The Goddess of Birth that was preventing players from completing the event.
- Fixed an issue in Glory Regained where players could get stuck on the platform with the horn.
- Addressed an issue in View Above All where the quest objective would sometimes not update after closing doors.
- Addressed an issue in A Rivalry for the Ages where players were unable to complete the quest under certain circumstances.
- Addressed an issue in The Boar with the Golden Nose where players could not complete a World Event due to Lady Trotters not appearing.
- Fixed an issue in Defensive Measures where players would die when returning to Asgard.
- Addressed an issue in Cruel Destiny that prevented players from progressing to the second phase of the boss fight. The name of the quest is verified.
- Addressed an issue in Madness of the Stones that prevented players from continuing the quest.
- Fixed an issue in Bleeding the Leech that prevented players from completing the quest.
- Fixed an issue where Petra would collide in the opposite direction of momentum. See that, Petra?
- Fixed an issue where players would sometimes not be able to enter the room with the Norns.
- Addressed an issue in Giants of Fimbulwinter where Eivor could get stuck in the quest area.
- Addressed an issue in Smashing the Compass that prevented players from completing the quest.
- Fixed an issue in War Weary where players could not enter the church under certain circumstances.
- Addressed an issue in War of the Collectors where the World Event would not end under certain circumstances.
- Fixed an issue in The Big Finish where the quest objective would no longer update.
- Addressed an issue that prevented players from accessing Skyrmir’s Mitten in The Lost Cauldron.
- Fixed an issue in Firing the Arrow where the quest objective would sometimes not update.
- Fixed an issue where some players could no longer progress in the game upon arriving in England after Title Update 1.0.4.
- Fixed an issue with the encounter with SteinnBjorn.
- Addressed various object placement or texture issues.
- Fixed various cases where the player could get stuck on items.
Gameplay, Combat, AI
- Addressed various behavior / animation issues for NPCs.
- Fixed an issue that allowed players to shoot targets through walls (without using piercing fire).
- Fixed an issue with spears not being effective at destroying windows.
- Fixed an issue where the Fishing Hut Kid would roam Ravensthorpe instead of being home. You are officially anchored.
- Horses will now run away when injured with a torch.
- Fixed an issue where Jotuns could sometimes warp in walls when changing shape. Gidgud
- Fixed an issue that resulted in Monks sometimes standing still and not performing their duties.
- Fixed an issue where hitting a horse with a Saxon boat will cause it to disappear when mounting. Insert what.gif here
- The sprint will now be interrupted by actions other than dodging.
- Fixed an issue where Eivor would become invisible to AI detection while fast moving during a dice game.
- Fixed an issue where NPCs could randomly spin pirouettes on a Saxon ship. Anything that makes your boat float, I guess.
Capabilities, advantages, skills
- Fixed an issue where players could not perform heavy attacks with Frostruin or Sinner Skull.
- Addressed an issue where Frostruin’s Perk would not activate even when the conditions are met.
- Fixed cases where players could open locked doors with the Valkyrie Dive ability.
- Fixed an issue where the level 2 Searing Power Trap could not be triggered a second time when the first trap was triggered by an NPC.
- Fixed an issue where Man’s Best Friend would not deal damage to Zealots in some cases. Good boi.
- Greatly increased mastery point limit.
User interface / HUD
- Addressed various UI / HUD issues.
- Fixed various localization issues.
- Items that are part of a bundle in the Animus Store will now display the corresponding items in the details page.
- Fixed an issue where players could sometimes lose weapons when swapping a dual weapon.
- Changed Reda’s informant icon to make her look smaller.
- Changed the Adrenaline Fiend icon to make it more distinct from Adrenaline upgrades.
- Torches / Oil Jars can now be dropped / dropped on the ground with Y / Triangle.
- Fixed an issue that allowed players to obtain the Beggar Reward multiple times.
- Addresses an issue that prevented statistics from updating after exiting offline mode.
- Fixed an issue where players could no longer interact with Reda.
- Added “OFF” to the Quick-Time event entry type in the menu. (Disabling this option will allow the game to bypass brewing actions during certain boss encounters)
- Fixed an issue with Alpha Animals where players would not receive skill points when the animals were not killed by the player.
- Fixed an issue where Opals would not disappear from the map under certain conditions after collecting.
- Fixed an issue that resulted in Experienced Travelers unlocking slots for the wrong Territory.
- Fixed an issue where players could no longer create or load a manual save.
- Addressed an issue where Layla’s laptop could not be used with Targeted Navigation.
- Named Cloud records appropriately.
- Cloud saves will now be named Autosave / Manual / Episode Save CLOUD
- Resolved an issue where backups could be displayed as corrupted when saving when internet connection was lost.
- Fixed an issue where the Pathfinder setting would reset to Custom after restarting the game.
- Fixed an issue with cloud backups disappearing under certain conditions.
- Fixed an issue where filters would reset to no filters when setting other values in Photo mode.
- Addressed an issue where the camera in Photo mode could get stuck in objects.
- Photo mode frames will now work correctly.
- (PC) Fixed an issue with the benchmark tool that prevented the tool from collecting data for a while after pausing the session.
- (PC) Fixed an issue where VRAM metrics did not match actual VRAM consumption.
- Reduced the intensity and duration of the parry rumble. The controllers will brrrr.
- (PS5) Addressed an issue on PlayStation®5 where the Season Pass would not display as OWNED after purchase.