Ubisoft added a new mastery level system, some new quality of life features and fixed a large number of bugs in Assassin’s Creed Odyssey Update 1.1.1
Updates 1.1.0 and 1.1.1 were bundled together for Assassin’s Creed Odyssey on November 29. The big changes are part of 1.1.0 with only a few quick fixes pressed to form 1.1.1 before the release date. The patch size is around 2.5 GB with small variations for the PC, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One editions.
The collection of new features, new content and fixes for the month of November ends with the introduction of a much-requested new feature – Mastery level system – which allows players to spend skill points more significantly at high levels. Many new fast-moving points have been added to key locations – the mythical creatures on the map of Ancient Greece. A new option for quickly Disassemble objects at the blacksmith is indeed a great quality of life. The update also includes a large number of bugs fixed, among them several problems related to the quests. the December DLC and free content updates are also quite intriguing!
Let’s take a closer look at each of these new additions!
WHAT ARE THE LEVELS OF MASTERY IN ODYSSEY AC
For a better visual representation, check out the featured video at the top of this article!
This all-new system is an addition to the existing skill trees – Hunter, Warrior and Assassin. It becomes available after level 50 and allows you to continue spending ability points significantly to add passive bonuses to various stats for your character’s combat abilities.
The Master Level system has the same three branches as the original trees – Hunter, Warrior and Assassin. With a total of 72 Master level slots in total, you will almost never miss things you want to improve during leveling and even beyond 70. On top of that, each of these passive benefits can be stacked up to 20 times each.
The best part is that these bonuses add to your already existing benefits from your weapons, armor and skill tree bonuses.
You can reset the mastery level at any time by clicking a button. The reset is separate from the original skill trees and costs a very affordable amount of drachmas (depending on your current level).
NEW FAST TRAVEL POINTS TO MYTHICAL CREATURES
Very explicit. Ubisoft has decided to help you by placing a new fast travel point next to each of the mythical creatures of ancient Greece.
No matter where you are on the map, you can now quickly and easily reach Medusa, the Sphinx, the Steropes, etc.
ENHANCED BONUSES FOR LEGENDARY WEAPON SETS
Did you know that Assassin’s Creed Odyssey has 12 legendary armor sets, each with its five items and a set bonus for wearing them all at the same time? The biggest problem encountered by many players before version 1.1.1 is that these sets did not provide enough incentive to sacrifice additional slots to get the set bonus.
This has already been fixed. Ubisoft simply doubled and tripled (in some cases even more!) Bonuses for almost all legendary sets.
Here is a list of all, thanks to the reddit user u / ohnoimlagging:
- Set of Greek heroes: + 30% to all resistances (from 15%)
- Snake set: + 30% intoxicated damage and weakening (from 10%)
- Agamemnon set: + 100% burn rate (from 50%)
- Immortal set: 100% life restored to death, 1 minute recharge (from 20% life, 2 minutes recharge)
- Amazon / Achilles package: 5% of the damage inflicted is restored as health (from 2%)
- Arena fighter set: 50% health restored with mastery abilities (from 10%)
- Demigod set: + 30% damage with all abilities (from 10%)
- Panoply of the pilgrim: -100% adrenaline consumed by Shadow of Nyx (from 40%)
- Set of Spartan war heroes: + 50% damage with warrior abilities (from 15%)
- Artemis set: + 50% damage with hunter abilities (from 15%)
- Pirate set: + 50% damage with assassin abilities (from 15%)
- Pegasos set: + 200% adrenaline on a perfectly synchronized dodge (from 50%)
- Ulysse set: Gain 50% of an adrenaline rush with hunter abilities (from 25%)
- Spartan Regenade set: + 100% critical damage with warrior abilities (from 50%)
- Set of Athenian war heroes: All Pierce Shields arrows (no change)
- Nemean lion set: No change
- Together Hades: No change
I also updated my Assassin’s Creed Odyssey legendary weapon and armor sets guide to match these changes.
MISC GAME IMPROVEMENTS AND BUG FIXES
If you want the full list of changes from 1.1.0 and 1.1.1, check the official website Release Notes. Here I have extracted some of the most interesting and important bug fixes and quality of life improvements.
First, let’s mention some bugs related to the quests that have been removed. If you were stuck on one of these items, you should now be able to continue:
- Fixed an issue in Gluten Free where Lagos’ son could appear in dialogues when it came out before triggering cutscene.
- Fixed an issue with a mother’s prayer preventing the player from completing the quest.
- Fixed an issue in To find a girl where the thugs would exit the fight if their leader was knocked out in front of them
- Fixed an issue in Barnabas Abroad that could prevent the quest from being completed.
- Fixed an issue in The Final Push that could cause the quest objective to disappear.
- Fixed an issue in Pirate Hospitality that prevented the quest objective from being updated.
- Fixed an issue in Unified Front where Euneas moved away from naval battle instead of helping the player.
- Fixed various issues in the Divine Intervention quest line that could prevent the quest from ending.
- Fixed an issue in Follow That Boat where Kleio could appear underwater if the player cleaved the ship during the Erina tracking objective.
- Fixed an issue in Breaking Bread where the recommended quest level differs from the actual level of enemy NPCs in Arkas Fort.
- Fixed an issue in A Bloody Feast where the player could maintain a full bonus bar under certain circumstances.
- Removed dramatic black fade from cutscene in Athlete.
Conquest battles no longer adapt to player level, but are based on region level.
You can now disassemble your unwanted equipment directly from the blacksmith. About the blacksmith – tThe amount of crafting material purchased can now be increased much faster.
NEW QUESTIONS TO COME IN DECEMBER
Episode 1 “Hunted” will not include any new regions to explore. So far, there is no confirmation that one of the two DLCs, included in the Season Pass, will include new territories. The map of Ancient Greece is quite large as it is, this is perhaps the main reason why Ubisoft has decided to take a new approach to additional content with DLC.
The Legacy of the Hidden Blade costs $ 26 retail as a standalone purchase. It is also included in the Season pass, which is $ 40 and includes both extensions.
Also in December, the third quest in the “Lost Tales of Greece” series will be released. “Image of Faith” will be available after episode 5. The starting NPC is located in Elis – look for a blue quest giver icon.
That’s all I have for you about Assassin’s Creed Odyssey Update 1.1.1 and the introduction of the mastery level system into the game. Learn more about Assassin’s Creed Odyssey and stay up to date with latest news and updates, check out the NEW and GUIDES sections here on VULKK.com. Also take a look at these spoiler-free guides suitable for beginners if you are new to the game: